Sinister: athens for reid

baggy trousers rmckay at xxx.edu
Sat Oct 3 00:13:11 BST 1998

heya

this is the info that i have...i thought that it wasnt possible to get
them with a credit card..it certainly would have been easier for me had
you been able to...

in order to get the tickets you must send a money order for $12 per ticket
along with a note inside stating your name and how many people will be
attending with you (im not sure if you have to include their names) this
will be the will-call info.

the envelope should be addressed to the 40 watt club
285 w washington st
athens ga 30601
belle and sebastian should be written somewhere on the outside of the
envelope.

the phone number is:
1-706-549-7871

i sent off for mine and they actually posted the tickets to me last week
rather than having to pick them up once i got there...2 friends and i will
be driving up from tampa...one of them hasnt heard belle and sebastian but
is up for the road trip...

hope that helped anyone
roberta

**oh you look so tired              +  "Rock'n'roll is the most brutal,
  mouth slack and wide              +   ugly, vicious form of expression -
  ill-housed and ill-advised        +   sly, lewd, in fact plain dirty..a
  your face is as mean as           +   rancid-smelling aphrodisiac..the
  your life has been                +   martial music of every delinquent
  crash into my arms                +   on the face of the earth..."
  i want you******                  +
   -'jack the ripper' (morrissey)   +           -Frank Sinatra 1957