Sinister: the love of my life has no lips

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Sat Oct 3 00:23:58 BST 1998

no, i'm not talking about the song snake here, i'm talking about brak.  oh,
at first i laughed at you silly people who had crushes on daria and mighty
mouse and rubarb the dog (that's keith), but then my roommate pointed out
my own consuming desire for one evil alien with the mind of a 2 yr old,
trapped by the wily yet overweight space ghost.  i can only hope you
british listees know brak, else you'll think i'm nuts.  er, well, you
probably will if you know him too.  but he has charm, style, a rather
unusual mask covering his face, and a special love of bologna sandwiches
that just gives me shivers.  plus he's the best punk rock singer on cartoon
network today (that's beating out josie *and* jabberjaw).  i've always had
a thing for a crooner.  so um, yeah, i need to get way more sleep.

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu

visit the magnetic fields web page at: