Sinister: Chicken Factory

TFertig3 at xxx.com TFertig3 at xxx.com
Sat Oct 3 00:39:23 BST 1998

Hello everybody,

I'm delighted to see Roald Dahl mentioned, as he is my all time favorite
writer.  Here's another lovely line to admire and contemplate:

"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you, because
the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.  Those who
don't believe in magic will never find it." -- Roald Dahl

And since I like quotes so much (and after all there was no Monday poem this
week), here's another by a delighful poet:

"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach ten thousand stars how
not to dance." -- e.e. cummings

More to come later.

About cartoon crushes, people think I'm crazy for falling madly in love with
Bart Simpson, my hero.  Only a true Simpsons die-hard would understand I
suppose, but he is simply the greatest kid around.  Lisa's pretty neat too,
and she's got the B&S connection going for her.

Now that I've written something of a little interest, could I be a pain once
more and mention that I need a ticket for the NY NOV 2 show?  I promise that's
the last time I'll ask.  Well maybe.

Bye bye.
Tami