Sinister: Don't Send In The Clowns

Joss Moorkens JMoorkens at xxx.ie
Sat Oct 3 21:09:29 BST 1998

Lordy.
New York is pretty darned good, isn't it? I'm back 5 days and already
I'm bored of Dublin. Anyways, my enormous thanks to the wonderful folk I
met during my brief hiatus. The picnic was marvellous, JonnyKat was a
star and Megan's socks were a feast for the eyes. That said, if you ever
meet that Mick boy, hide your bicycle. So I was to do the monday poem
thing? Sorry. I'd been away and both of my maiboxes were misbehaving,
but I shall endeavour to find something of a sufficiently high quality
for your high-falutin' tastes post-haste. May I be so bold as to suggest
FunkySeb to entertain your literary needs in the intervening time? The
good will out, boy. I truly believe it.
Thanks too to Debbie for being complimentary about my tree tape. I've
only gotten one so far (sniff) but I plan to ambush wee Nickie and nab
Ronan and Claire's tapes from her sweaty paws. Must be particularly
good, mustn't the?. So is anyone else going to the gig in Brussels,
then?
Isn't it strange how you realise what little you have to say to 700
people once you begin to write. I'm getting all shy now. Suffice to say
that you lot cheer me greatly. Just stop listing bands. And buy 'Here My
Dear'. That Chariot fellow may be a crap comic, but he knows a fine
record when he hears it.
love & hugs
Joss
PS. Megan: Brak is indeed the king. Cartoon planet was worth the air
fare alone.