Sinister: For the beautiful american listees

Philippe Garnier Philippe.Garnier at xxx.fr
Sat Oct 3 23:06:03 BST 1998

Hello kids,

I am the french guy who was so lucky to talk to Isobel after the show in
Strasbourg 2 days ago.
Belle and Sebastian will come the to US soon (yu know that of course) and
Isobel seemed to be a little bit anxious.
She is afraid that americans will not love belle & sebastian. She told us
that she had read some nasty things from the US and so she feels a bit
afraid. I said that there were many listees in the US that really love
them! She answered "You know, I dont know anything about Internet. I dont
know how to send a email!". So she never had a look at the beautiful
messages from the US... She would have understood that you are waiting for
them!
We told her that the american fans will wellcome Belle & Sebastian the same
way as we wellcome them in Europe.
I'm relying on you! I'm sure you will love them!

XO,
Philippe