Sinister: hi kids!

Thessaly1 at xxx.com Thessaly1 at xxx.com
Sat Oct 3 23:08:08 BST 1998

so i did it! i bought a plane ticket for chicago and my friend bought me a
ticket for the show.  is anyone going to the show from the list who would like
to meet up either before hand or after the show?  write me if you are
interested!

jennifer

Thessaly1 at aol.com

p.s. i know this is a bit off the topic but has anyone else heard the new
divine comedy cd? and if so, what do you think about it?  musically it is
good, but it isn't very catchy, no?