Sinister: cowboys cowboys everywhere..

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sun Oct 4 01:19:33 BST 1998

dear sinister people,

..i saw my math teacher in a music video,you know the  rockafeller
skank/fatboy slim...the cowboy! it's him! it's him! (speaking of,aren't
those 3 dancers lovely? where can i hire them to dance for me?)
some of you were talking about urban being associated with poor...oh no
no...it's always the rural bits you get the jokes at,come ON! my town
has always been the joke among city folk...
yes yes i get my water from a well..(and no old men who eat creamed corn
through a straw do not bathe in it)..and it tastes damn good....no
chemicals you know

ok,like what's wrong with my computer..on that chat thingy it keep
saying 'valid name,no data record of requested type' what's wrong? i
tell it i love it...it acts cold again and again..help me

a 16+ show!i've never heard of that restriction... is the
strangest...why don't they just make it all ages? i never understand who
came up with this weird age number restriction cutoff..do they think 15
year olds will be filled with thoughts of pre-marital sex,drugs and rock
and roll,bad janitor closet situations and then suddenly..16 and mature
and responsible? there should be an intelligence test,all the idiots can
sit on the cold cold curb and see how it feels...and i mean,really at a
belle and sebastian show too,how naughty could it get ("oooooooh do you
really want me to answer that genevieve" whispers stuart murdoch from
his shadowy corner. "oh behave" she replies,with a twinkle in her eyes)

Big Stu/Formerly Tall Git..how sad you sound.. I missed you anyways,does
that count? (it should!) I miss Honey too,is he really being fed peeled
grapes? oh oh!

what the world needs now,is love
sweet love
genevieve