Sinister: trembling with anticipation...

jennifer jesandy at xxx.edu
Sun Oct 4 20:31:13 BST 1998

hello all you beautiful people!  i'm sorry to bother the list with this non-b&s content but i was wondering if there were any nice persons out there who would be willing to tape me some trembling blue stars stuff...?  i've heard good things about them through the list but unfortunately can't find anything by them round here.  i would of course be willing to send a tape/money/my soul/do a trade/etc.  please reply privately if you wouldn't mind helping me out.  thanks so very much, please resume your belle-and-sebastianey lives and i hope your sunday isn't grey like mine.  ta!

jennifer

********************
does the body rule the mind
or does the mind rule the body?
i dunno...
and if you must go to work tomorrow
well if i were you i wouldn't bother
for there are brighter sides to life
and i should know because i've seen them
but not very often...
am i still ill?