Sinister: cowboys cowboys everywhere..

MileEndGrl at xxx.com MileEndGrl at xxx.com
Mon Oct 5 00:43:42 BST 1998

In a message dated 10/3/98 5:24:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
pookie59 at hotmail.com writes:

<< a 16+ show!i've never heard of that restriction.. >>
and you know the crazy thing? Then enforce the restriction. My friend was
stopped outside the Supper Club for the Supergrass show cause the guy thought
he was 15. How can you tell the difference between a 15 and 16 year old. I
sure can't! Irving Plaza has the same restriction! I don't understand at all.
So anyway, my Belle and Sebastian story of the day. My dad finally thinks I'm
ready to listen to music in the car. I know, I know, I could of gotten my
license ages ago, but I didn't see a need so I'm learning now. Anyhoo, back to
that point of my lovely little story...
I never realized how caught up I could get into music in the car, yes it
distracts me at home, but I didn't think it would in the care (kind of stupid
I guess). I was  giving Sinister my full attention that I almost missed a
turn, decided to quickly turn and  I almost hit a guy on the side of the road!
I almost hit him! It was so scary. He had to jump into the trees. My dad is
next to me cursing and everything! Ahh! I'm still shaken up. The moral of the
story, don't listen to great music in the car cause you just get distracted by
the beauty.
Cass