Sinister: Bossanova, Race, Loud Music

Winston Neto wasneto at xxx.br
Mon Oct 5 02:47:57 BST 1998

Hi friends!
I'm new to this list and I would like to introduce myself:
I'm 25 and a brazilian fan of the best scottish band ever. Are there other
brazilians on the list?

> By a stroke of fate, the LP is "Brasil" by Joao Gilberto (sorry, I
>can't do the proper squiggly marks), Gilberto Gil, Maria Bethania, and,
>yes, Caetano Veloso. Quite a lovely long-player.

As I could see, there is someone that knows a bunch of wonderful brazilian
musicians. Please write to me if you need more information about my country
and the good music we do.

[]'s
Winston.