Sinister: jon g. pops round again

jon g. jong_1998 at xxx.com
Mon Oct 5 10:11:58 BST 1998

Hey kids!

I'm back yet again, taking time out between maths and french to say
hello.  I'm afraid I really can't keep up with all you lot, while I'm
at school, so forgive me if anyone's said all this already.

Has anyone seend this month's Select magazine?  There is a whole two
pages devoted to B&S at Sheperd's Bush.  The most exciting thing is a
picture of Stuart M with a bucket in his hand, doing the raffle.  And
you can see right up his right nostril.  It's wicked.  And in the
article, the only thing I can remember is that they said the girl on
the cover was an androgyne or something.  Which is silly of them.

Mattepi at aol.com wrote:

And jon wet himself accordingly.

This is what happens when jon is very bored at school.

Is anything exciting happening?

I'm really bored.  Really really really bored.

Someone think of something exciting for me to do.

OK?

lots of love (cos I'm going now bye!)
jon g.
jon.g at btinternet.com - http://surf.to/jongandbethey