Sinister: hello to STEPHANE,AURORE from paris

nikolas montaldi nikolas.montaldi at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 5 13:41:54 BST 1998

hi there,

this is just a little note to stephane,aurore,miles from paris and sarah and
all those other lovely people from glasgow,i met at the leeds concert.i've
eventually managed to get on to the net and had a look at all the wonderful
stuff there is on B&S.the day and evening in leeds a month ago,have really
been very special for me since i arrived there on my own,slightly
depressed,without a ticket and then met all these nice people,got a ticket
from stephane and was given the chance to attend the amazing concert(i used
to love morrissey for many years,but his concerts,although very emotional
and physically exhaustive were never of such beauty abd quality).for a
bookish recluse like me it was quite a change,meeting people,being
interviewd,seeing stuart murdoch etc.etc.It's a shame the melody maker
didn't use those photos and remarks of us in the end(however i was quite
taken aback by it all and lost for words at that moment,so i guess it was
for the best they didn't include my stammering).i tried to contact stephane
and aurore through e mail,but somehow delievery failed.anyway, i hope you
have a brilliant time at the paris concert and drop me line if you like. NIK