Sinister: Tribute to B&S

Paul Field paul.field at xxx.com
Mon Oct 5 15:40:45 BST 1998

Jan wrote:
Hey all.

I was thinking of making a B&S tribut cassette.
I dont know if this has been brought up on this list yet but......

Funky Seb wrote:

      I'd love to be on this album- doing, oh, I could be dreaming, maybe-
but I'm not doing it on me own- it'll sound like a sad git in his bedroom-
so
does anyone in London feel like joining me? I'm thinking of a wall of aural
fireworks and wibbling synths here.. and a big f*ucked up rock out ending.
it'd be marvellous. Come on, you know you want to...

Well, Jan top idea! I like it, I like it a lot! Seb, I live in London, and
I can play guitar (well, of a sort), I can't sing to save my life, but I'm
up for having a bash & a laugh. I also might (and that's a big might) be
able to get my hands on a 16-track (although this will involve a lot of
crawling & brown-nosing on my behalf, but if it's for a good cause....) My
idea is for a cover of 'Me and the major', with a wah-wah guitar playing
the harmonica part (and somebody other than me singing!).