Sinister: b&s aftershow plans in NYC

Princess Rachel craftylo at xxx.com
Mon Oct 5 17:33:39 BST 1998

Hello.

i happened to notice that the Nov. 2nd supper club show in NYC falls on
a monday night, seeing as there will be so many people wanting to
prolong the magic after the gig that i sould suggest something good to
do after the show is over!  every monday nights at Korova Milk Bar on
avenue A my good friends, and possibly yours spin the tunes and the $3
margueritas until the early east village hours.  they would be glad to
entertain us for no cover charge.

anyone wanting to know more can ask me or JJ about it.

*mwah*
rachel.