Sinister: Top night

Marco Braca agmuwv.044 at xxx.it
Mon Oct 5 17:35:34 BST 1998

Hi sinisters,
at 21:30 there will be the special of B&S , so i want to tell you how
i'll spend my night today.
At 21:00 , with my car , i'll go in a beautiful hill and i'll put the
car in direction of a big aerial.
At 21:15 my girlfriend, with Passi and his girlfriend , will come in
this hill with 4 pizza and some bottle of beer.
We'll eat very fast and at 21:30 i'll put the radio of my car in 162kh ;
subsequently i'll put my finger in the aerial of my car and magically we
'll be connected with france.
Tomorrow at 9:00 i'll have an exame.NO PROBLEM!
1) Belle and Sebastian.
2) Exame.

Cheers.

Marco#7 , the boy with the arab number.