Sinister: my idea of fun

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Mon Oct 5 17:40:48 BST 1998

once again, i'm sort of between classes, enjoying the final moments of my
lunch break listening to b&s.  it was imminently easy to choose to write
email over doing something like homework.  gag me with a spoon.  but i
think i may be using improper writing today.  that's because i'm going to
my writing class too, and it's imperitive that i speak like one of my early
neanderthal ancestors in preparation.  it probably doesn't help that most
of my teachers only have a tentitive hold on english anyway.  i'd llike to
congratulate the non-native english speakers on the list for their
masterful grasp of english.  i never realized how badly it could be spoken
and the speaker still getting to teach at a university.  apparently, i
think too highly of higher education.

anyway, on a far more interesting note, in reference to the title of mr
miller's latest post, the seductive ms kitt gives personal safety messages
regarding seat belts in new york taxis.  i think this is a fascinating
topic for conversation.  everyone should take a taxi just for that, though
i can't be held responsible just for that.

so content, um, i'm listening to the album.

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu

visit the magnetic fields web page at: