Sinister: Sessions

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 5 18:48:50 BST 1998

Erm, sorry to be a bore everyone, but I've got a couple of favours to ask.
Firstly, I'd love a copy of the B&S session tonight if anyone's recording
it.

Secondly, The Divine Comedy's gig tonight is going out live on Radio 1 in
the UK, I don't suppose anyone's taping it and would do me a copy? I would
do it myself, but, erm, I'm going to it...

And I hope it's a good show, I need cheering up. I was supposed to be
going with a certain female I've taken a severe liking to recently, but
she couldn't get a ticket :-(

Big Stu