Sinister: Sessions

Cynthia Someone csomeone at xxx.com
Mon Oct 5 19:54:05 BST 1998

Hi,

Like probably almost everyone else on the list, I would love to listen
to the sessions but I'm at work being clerk junior, bated to stay with
the promise of a better position. But that's okay because the list
cheers me up.

Anyway, on to the begging.  Please please please email me if you're
feeling generous and loving towards your fellow belle and sebastian fan
and would like to do a trade, send postage, send trinkets and stories.

being a new adoring fan, I bought Sinister first and found it hard to
get into TBWTAS but I just bought 3 6 9 seconds of light and found it
really helped me figure out TBWTAS ... Century of Fakers is my new
favorite song ... Beautiful a close second, having known people like
that myself.  Nothing more to say on related topics, except I was always
jealous of Daphne in Scooby Doo for being so pretty, and I could see how
Mighty Mouse could be a turn on.

Have a lovely day everyone.

In peace
Cynthia