Sinister: So I didn't know I was lying

Wise, Terri Private_User at xxx.com
Mon Oct 5 21:20:40 BST 1998

Well... alas... I THOUGHT I'd be at the Boston show.  But I was pathetically
ill-informed and now I know that the B&S show is and has been sold out.  So
here's my question:  What shows are left on the North American tour that
AREN'T sold out?  Are there any on the east coast or perhaps in Canada?  Any
way of getting tickets for these by phone?  I've seen the posts regarding
the Athens show... but that's a bit too far away for me!

Thanks.

Terri Wise
Editorial Assistant
McGraw-Hill College