Sinister: I think that c*nt Lenoir is gonna get a knee capping

Funkyseb at xxx.com Funkyseb at xxx.com
Mon Oct 5 21:56:32 BST 1998

  Grrr popkids, grrr.
Belle and Sebastian's session was great. 50 beautiful minutes of constant B&S.
What can I say? Paris is going to be a very good gig tomorrow.

        But what is it about DJs? Why can't they shut the fuck up? Ever? And
so it was that halfway through the set we went to an ad break, and then the
news, only to go back to hear the very last chord of what sounded like 'The
loneliness of the middle distance runner'. The best song they've ever done.
Cheers Bernard.
        Well, I suppose I could forgive him for that. But then, right at the
end, after Stuart M has said 'This'll have to be our last one whether we're
still on air or not-we don't know any more', and broken into the most
beautiful, mesmeric  rendition of 'Sleep the Clock Around' that you can
imagine, fat c*nt Lenoir shouts 'What a shame! We've run out of time!', and
then demonstrates how little time there is left by talking about Baby Bird's
forthcoming session for 3 sodding minutes.
         Stupid bloody sods. Why is there not enough time for Belle and
Sebastian to finish their last song, but there is enough time for a 30 minute
discussion of the nature of silence?
French Bloke1-Silence is solitude.
French Bloke2-Yes, silence is loneliness, and it is solitude.
French Bloke3-I like Bird song. For me, it is very silent.
French Bloke1-And lonely.
French Blokes-Yes.
ARRGGHH! Kill! Hate! Kill!
BTW, They sang:
The Boy done wrong again, Dog on Wheels, Paper Boat (a sixtiestastic Beach
Boys type thing, with Stuart David singing), Seeing other People, Century of
Fakers, (break for the news) Loneliness of the Middle Distance Runner(?),
Mayfly, Wrong Love/Girl,  Dirty Dream #2 (with Stuart D(?) doing the spoken
verse in French), Poupe de Ciere.., Slow Graffiti, I Don't Love Anyone,  Sleep
the Clock Around.
All very nice indeed. Was anyone from the list in the audience tonight?
bye
seb.
No more posts from me today. I promise :-)