Sinister: Hello shoes...I'm going to have to stand in you again...

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 5 22:08:44 BST 1998

Ooh hi list....

Dost thou remember when mark radcliffe used to do that? *ooh* :)
nostalgic sigh....it's scary to think about how good nostalgia can be.
It's acceptable for say, Mark Radcliffe, but watch out for nostalgia
kids, it only ends up as Heartbeat....

Sounded quite philosophical doncha think? Argh! I've had to DELETE IRC
while we switch from 486 pooter which is about as quick to do something
as B&S (hoo hoo chortle what jolly japery my young spinach bear OK...um
yeah) and to a computer with....WINDOWS 98!!! With..um, actually I don't
know what but it'll be a fucking lot faster than this one!! yey! Except
it's scary and I don't know how to use it and it has all this poppy-uppy
menu stuph which is quite amazing really....

I'm gutted! On Friday, I saw THE hmv sale. They had TONS! of best of
Northern Soul, which I looked at, and when I saw a band called THE
VELVETETTES I just *had* to buy, and also, a lovely compilation called
Reggae for Lovers, which featured two really cheesey luuurver dudes on
the front gazing meaningfully into each others eyes...also had
Barrington Layby on it, so I thought I would get that as well. they were
1.99 each so I thought I was sorted. BUT! I didn't have ANY money untill
Monday to buy them with. Checked again on sat to see if they were stil
there.....yep, TONS! Went in today, with my moneymoneymoney and were
they there??? WERE THEY BUGGERY!!! I was gutted! lots of "Tranquility'
CD's (which can just poo right off!! Who wants to be tranquil!!!
Obviously not meee) but NO! Northern Soul, No Raggae for lovers, just a
load of 'Tranquility' (HUH!?!?!) and Rick 'poo' Wakeman. I was then
FORCED to buy *Death to the Pixies* and *the Factory Story* for 6.99
each instead, which I hope you share my distress at being FORCED to buy
by my cruel and deviant mind.....I've not listened to any of them yet,
but I will do soon. I have been too busy listening to my Spanish
AUTHENTIK tapes, which promise to deliver a section which has 'Dudes
talking about William Hague in Spanish'. Then a section on the Spice
Girls! Hija Power..... ooh bugger it I give up. No puedo hablar espanol
y voy a tomar anthropology instead. I don't even know what exactly
antropology is.

Fingers croosed for my university stuffe kids! How about Information
Studies at Edinburgh? Blame Honey and Linda for making Edinburgh JUST
SOO NICE when I was there at the start of the month, and *making* me
want to go there again!!!

And I can't get into chat!! I deleted IRC and now I want it back!! I
want to chat!!! I want to chat to fun people! I have phoned various
people to amuse me and tell me I'm lovely, but no-one tarts about like
da Sinister kru 'cha and I'm...singing we're justfied and we're ancient.
Help meeee!

or at least send me a nice e,mail saying, Sarah! We love you! And then
I'll have a lovely warm glow that some people actually like me but I bet
you couldn't be arsed to read this alll ANYWAY ya bastards....I could
take you all on you know, cos I'm taller than Stuart Gardiner and wider
than CHEF.
I'M GOING (to make sweet loe down by the fire hehe I wish) NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel