Sinister: newbie

FrescaMan at xxx.com FrescaMan at xxx.com
Tue Oct 6 01:06:35 BST 1998

hello there.
i'm a newbie to this list (but not a newbie to belle, and/or sebastian).
as a complete addict of this band i was wondering if anyone would like to
trade any rarities (radio broadcasts, live shows etc).  i have the "Tigermilk"
ep on a CDR, and i have hundreds of other rare CDs/audio tapes from all kinds
of bands, as i've been collecting cool stuff for 15 years i'm sure i have
something that someone would want to trade for.  CDR preferred but cassettes
will certainly do.
anyhow, if anyone is interested let me know, i can email you my CDR list or we
could trade for "Tigermilk".
feed my addiction!
thanks
Coby Benson

oh and my favorite BAS song as of this moment has to be Lazy Line Painter
Jane, though this changes regularly (last month it was all about Dylan in the
Movies).