Sinister: Belle and Sebastian, on the radio, singing songs for Frenchies...

Erin Lewis erinlew at xxx.com
Tue Oct 6 03:11:54 BST 1998

Hey kids,
     I wasn't trying to be rude by saying "Frenchies" - I hope it
doesn't look like an insult.  Anyway, now that the session has been
radioed (is that a verb?), I thought I'd take this time to ask who the
American rep is that I need to nag, er..., ask nicely for a tape.  I
believe it was Philippe who designated representatives for each world
region (I remember Sandra won for Canada) - I think we need a list of
the representatives and their e-mail addresses, so we can beg these
people privately, and not have to clog the list.  We also need to know
what's required to get a tape (a funny joke? a money order? a blank
tape?)
     I know that especially with the newbies, there will be a *lot* of
questions about this.  And if it was bad enough for Philippe to
designate representatives in the first place, imagine the mail he is
going to get now.  And the list in general.  Ugh.  So say it once, and
then they will have something to look up in the archives.
     SO, whoever my American angel is, please make yourself known, and I
will get started on my end of the bargain.  Hopefully you like cookies,
no?  :)

Love, Miss Erin

Peter Peter Pumpkin-eater, I hope this letter was interesting enough for
you (fnar fnar).  Someone has to be the pragmatist when Honey's not
around.

And Fluffy, if you ever read this far, I love your public ranting.