Sinister: a little bit more blatant self promotion

Courtney Knopf vegasbaby at xxx.com
Tue Oct 6 07:54:57 BST 1998

Hi everyone,

i just wanted to drop another reminder in your mailboxes to let you know
it's tuesday (well almost), which means it's time for another edition of
my radio show; "Swing and the Single Girl."

You can find us on the web at http://kscr.usc.edu from 12-4am Pacific
Time (8am wednesday in the UK, 5pm in Sydney, Aus). Just click on Live
Stream to hear us in Real Audio.

You can call in any requests at 213.740.1483.

And I'm going to ask you to pardon my voice in advance, because i've got
a terrible cold that came along with a not-so-nice case of laringitis,
so i may sound a bit funny.

Anyway, please tune in if you get a chance, and enjoy!

~Courtney