Sinister: Snoopy looper nuts are we.

kenny kenny at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 6 09:04:17 BST 1998

Hi list,

Its been a while since I've written, but having taken Tami's advice I
visited the treehouse and heard the new looper tracks, and felt compelled
to write.

If you like everything else the StuD and Karn have done, well if you liked
the single, then I'd take a little wander down to the site. If you didn't
like it, well you are wrong.

I also can't wait to hear the new songs that B&S did on the French Session,
has anyone got any opinions on them? I know Funkyseb likes paperboat, but
what about wrong love? And oh to have Isobel singing "that french song" on
tape, oh I can't wait.

Jake (kenny, you know the one from England)