Sinister: list tape

milla-isobel gregor goodforyoo at xxx.com
Tue Oct 6 12:20:49 BST 1998

I think a tape sounds like a fantastic idea, and I'd love to be
involved.

Last summer my band  played a couple of covers of b+s songs, one of
which was You Made Me forget my dreams. We started off quiet and calm
only acoustic guitar, then gradually bass and then my drummer on snare
but building up till the last few bars were almost early
spiritualized-type drowning sound. The only constants were the steady
guitar and the voice which didn't change tone while everything else was
getting bigger (vicar).

Anyway a London rec.sesh sounds like an idea.

Take care,
MILLA
ps anyone heard of Jeff Noon? I'm gonna go hear him read tonight.