Sinister: Ach mein cardie

Corpora Arenacea lonelyhighway at xxx.com
Tue Oct 6 13:51:38 BST 1998

Oooooh- hoooooo, I got my tickets for the D.C.-a-goo-goo gig
yesterday.... anyone trying to dial the number from Ms. House's posting
of gig numbers and dates should realize that the last two digits of the
phonenumber she gave, for D.C. at least, are in fact reversed. I wonder,
uh, is anyone else going? I hear no news whatsoever of D.C. being close
to sold out, which is, I guess, in its own guilty way, fine by me. So
yes, please, somebody write me and tell me what to wear.
	Information Studies? Sounds a bit circular....wouldn't that be, uh,
ogyology or something?
	I read in Ben Goldberg's (guilty pleasure number 2 in case you're
counting) "Badaboom Gramaphone" that Matador was to compile the EP's
onto one CeeDee and release it..... is there truth to this?
	Fantasy cover.... ummm..... I'd love to hear the Roches(#3) have a go
at "The Boy Done Wrong Again". With Bud Powell playing piano. And
Leonard Cohen on turntables(#4). And Celine Dion clacking castanets,
and, undermiked, humming, "Oooooooooooooh". Hee haw (#5). Get to work.
	Love,