Sinister: popscene thurs.

Jim Schmidt Jim.Schmidt at xxx.com
Tue Oct 6 16:54:56 BST 1998

     --I hear they're giving away copies of Tigermilk to the first 50
     people to
     show up.

     yeah, right...i was there last thursday and we bugged the dj about 5
     times to play a b&s song and he wouldn't...so i wouldn't count on too
     many b&s songs being played...the best bet is probably to snag posters
     off the walls...when they had a spiritualized party, people were
     tearing huge wall-sized posters down as soon as the dancing started...

     jim.