Sinister: B. Lenoir French sessions

Jim Schmidt Jim.Schmidt at xxx.com
Tue Oct 6 16:53:16 BST 1998

     I thought I'd take this time to ask who the American rep is that I
     need to nag, er..., ask nicely for a tape.  ... We also need to know
     what's required to get a tape (a funny joke? a money order? a blank
     tape?) So say it once, and then they will have something to look up in
     the archives.
     SO, whoever my American angel is, please make yourself known, and I
     will get started on my end of the bargain.  Hopefully you like
     cookies, no?  :)

     ---well, that would be me   jim.  and i am currently compiling a list
     of interested (and possibly interesting) young ladies/gents/pets who
     can't wait to hear this session...

        alas, i myself, do not have the aforementioned session in hand, but
     when i do, i will contact all of the boys and girls and animals who
     have presented themselves so kindly electronically.

        my email is <jschmidt at sfweekly.com> or <beatnik at dnai.com>...choose
     wisely...i check one more than the other (but i do check both)...oh
     forget that, PLEASE just choose one...i will respond when i receive
     the tape from our enchanting french ami, philippe...and i'll let each
     and every person know where to send the tape, postage, cookies,
     catnip, etc.

       until then, cheers.

       and on another note, miss erin, is it time to send off our tape tree
     tapes?...why i believe i just sent your personal beautiful creation
     north to canada...i cannot tolerate tardiness...

      virgoboy jim.