Sinister: RE: Your bloody oranges are not the only fruit

Shearer, Calumn Calumn.Shearer at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 6 18:05:26 BST 1998

-----Original Message-----
From:	Mctaggart, Robert [SMTP:MctaggartR at xxx.com]
Sent:	Tuesday, October 06, 1998 9:23 AM
To:	'sinister at majordomo.net'
Subject:	Sinister: You and your bloody oranges

[Shearer, Calumn]  <<snip some damn good advice on Cheeses... I
personally love Jarlsberg...but that's just me>>

When Pulp went to Sweden, Russell asked the promoter there if he could
try some of the local herring.  The promoter backed away, saying "No,
no, we don't have any of that".  It was only later that Russell realised
the guy thought he'd said 'heroin'.

[Shearer, Calumn] When Kate Moss was at one of these famous peoples
parties (do "stars" listen to belle & sebastian? apart from us, of
course!) she was approached by Jeremy Clarkston who said
"Hi! I'm Jeremy Clarkston, I do 'Top Gear' ".
To which Oor Kate replied "Are you trying to sell me drugs?"...

She was wrong, of course, but I always thought that Tiff was on
something....

>I hear they're giving away copies of Tigermilk to the first 50
>people to show up.

Naughty boy.  April 1st was 6 months ago.
[Shearer, Calumn]  I thought it was 6 months away.

[Shearer, Calumn]  <<and snip all the rest!>>

I know we're all very excited about the new sessions tapes, but come on
- "read the nice archives".
Or if you don't have web access, then ask someone to read them for you.
Better yet, do as I do and keep the _important_ e-mails .
That's what the save button's for, after all.

Righ, sorry about that nagging, but It's 6:00 on Monday (sic - it feels
like one!) Evening, and I'm still not out of work. (no, _not_
unemployed.... )
However, things are looking up.... I'm off home in about 20 mins.
Im going to eat, then I'm off to the QM Union (Jim's bar - 9:30 - 10:00
'till later....come and have a drink, if you think... at all)

Hey Tag! who's this Canadian girl then? Is it the same one I was
chatting up ;-)

Love, Hugs, and a little wrinkle of the nose (like a rabbit or a
hamster, but WAY cuter!)

cal