Sinister: Lovely SF show

Jake Reichert ajax at xxx.com
Tue Oct 6 18:52:35 BST 1998

Hello listees (of both lists),

Just thought I'd pass on news of a show coming up in San Francisco that
may otherwise be overlooked.  I'd known for some time that PJ Harvey was
playing here, but never bothered to check to see who the opener was.

Upon scanning the Guardian this morning, what to my wondering eyes did
appear but that the opening band is, in fact, Rachel's!  And just when I
was starting to think that they'd treaded in some strange Midwestern glue
that forced them to play from Urbana to Philly, but never out West.  So
I'll definitely be there with Bells & Whistles on.  Hope to see some of
you as well.

-mrjake

Is this the way the tigers do?
How exactly do the tigers do?