Sinister: I saw The Acid House!

Jake Reichert ajax at xxx.com
Tue Oct 6 19:07:37 BST 1998

Oh, what to do. It's 11:00 am.  Too late for breakfast, too early for
lunch, and it feels like my stomach's about ready to take a joyride
through the countryside if I don't take it out for a bit of excercise
soon.  So what will it be?  Bagels?  Burritos?  It's food-limbo-time,
apparently.  And of course I had to open my mailbox to that whole cheese
thread, didn't I...

> And MAN..was it strange. In a good way..I think. If you've not read it,
> you'll be in a state of "WHAT THE?" but having read it...yeah. I thought it
> was great!

Woah! I never even hear about this being thought of as a movie.  I'm not
sure how I missed out on that one...

So are all the stories covered, or just some of them?  How about "Vat
whatever-that-year-was" (you know the one).

> No poncy Trashcan Sinatras gits though, that's Stork Maribu
> Nightmares...not sure when that one is out.

Argh.  And "Claw" came out what - two years ago now?  I'm starting to
doubt if it's ever going to happen.
<sigh>