Sinister: Tara's feeling quite ideal, her horoscope was nearly perfect

Taranicole at xxx.com Taranicole at xxx.com
Tue Oct 6 19:53:06 BST 1998

<<HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY DEAN! (it's actually the 6th..)>>

Yay!! Andy we share the same birthday! Oh I don't know you but I feel a cosmic
bond....hope you have a lovely day..
Tommy Stinson was born today, Puff Daddy thanked him on the Grammys in a
speech, does anyone know why? it's Matthew Sweet's birthday too, he's
alright...."girlfriend" was a great song.  But why are there so many songs
about Winona Ryder? has anybody written any Christina Ricci songs?

The tribute tape is kind of a sweet idea, it would be nice to hear other fans'
interepretations of the songs. unless one of you goes all Fatboy Slim on us.
Then there will be trouble.

Is brad really off the list?? too bad, he wrote the funniest things. Well i
guess he will never know about the enormous but anonymous list crush I had on
him. It's just between the 700+ of you and me, alright?

Jim Schmidt, you were talking about popscene in SF?? Oh that one DJ is pure
evil.  He played ELO once. They have resisted the pressure of the cardie
brigade in the past when we badgered them to play B&S.  Someone said they
played them once, a few months ago, at 10 o'clock or so before anyone had
actually shown up (in order not to subject anyone to anything new or
interesting I guess). One of the Djs says he looooves B&S but, just doesn't
think it would fly on the dancefloor. Well! i never! Groove is in the *heart*.
If you can't shimmy to Dirty Dream # 2, well you should just stay home i say.

Enough rubbish for now.
(it's not too late to send gifts!! I like the color pink! size 2!)

tata,
Tara, Bride of Chuckie