Sinister: a ticket for DC?

Delaware9 at xxx.com Delaware9 at xxx.com
Tue Oct 6 22:06:18 BST 1998

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there are any kind souls out there who could
possibly help me out. I need a ticket for the show at the Black Cat in
Washington DC...I am in western Virginia and obviously cant go there to get
one, and I have no credit card so I cant order one by phone.  Are there any of
you who either have an extra ticket or could get me one if I sent a check or
money order?  (Respond privately of course.) I would be very grateful....

thank you, sorry to clutter the list

Jessica
Delaware9 at aol.com