Sinister: you make me feel uncomfortable,and i like that,i need that

Pookie MacFiddle pookie59 at xxx.com
Tue Oct 6 22:48:20 BST 1998

hello honeyz,

>and you know the crazy thing? Then enforce the restriction. My friend
was
>stopped outside the Supper Club for the Supergrass show cause the guy
thought
>he was 15. How can you tell the difference between a 15 and 16 year
old. I
>sure can't!

that is really stupid...why they do this..i know 19 year olds that look
13,and 17 yearolds that look 30,i guess..they have to (but they only
have all ages so they can sell booze and make cash,but i don't get
that...it's not like underage drinkers can't find booze on our own)..but
with 19+ i can at least understand in a way,they are trying to be
slightly moral..but come on 15 and 16! my goodness,we're not
children...it's just really hard to tell,and how can they prove? like i
say,there should be intelligence/maturity tests that prove if you can
certain places... the only thing we get our the cartes d'etudiants..and
all you need is wite-out and a black pen to fix that problem (they ARE
that cheap)

I agree with listening to Belle And Sebastian in the car (as long as
you're not driving) it verrrry beautiful,with the sloping
valleys,rolling green hills..the horses galloping along! And right
now,with the leaves changing,'red and yellow and pink(well no) and
green'...happy sigh of content

who is Kitt? what messages in taxi's? Is this inside joke?

more about cars: parents and future parents,never ever ever disappoint
your children over something as special as a belle and sebastian
concert,it will come to venomously bite you in the ass months later.
I get my driving license in 8 months...will there be more New York City
picnics in future times?

you know what bothers me about some girls? they think belle and
sebaastian sound like hanson! and then i just make TINY retort
over their marylin manson and i get 'Don't make fun of it if you don't
understand it!' i'm sorry,but if you found mister marylin in your
cupboard wouldn't you pick up his slimy worm body with 2 sticks and
throw him out in the garbage!?!?
a warning over the belle and sebastian homemade tribute tape:
this happened before with a certain band,everyone said they would,then
about 3 people did...i went over to record at this guys house,and then a
bit later he divorced his wife...so,wear lots of good luck charms..but
no rabbit's feet...oh my god,did you know those are REAL..i thought they
were just,simulation-feet.

my my,toronto ticket people are cranky! maybe you don't understand just
what they say they get all 'YOU DON'T PAY MY BILLS,BITCH!' on you,i
don't know how many tickets are left..i thinik there are still a lot,and
they are just saying no to make you buy lots..ottawa ticket people are
much nicer,for this kangaroo show i called,and i got a nice old granny
on the phone! they are so much more honest and joking.

where did ROdddddd The Bod go?
mon amour! mon cheri! oui oui ouiiii...min namen alskling!

fiddle dee dee
xoxoxo genevieve