Sinister: French fries, French bread, French dressing...

Jake Reichert ajax at xxx.com
Tue Oct 6 23:05:46 BST 1998

> here's another Frenchie, who USED TO be an american hater. Well, I still
> loathe 90 % of your culture and people, but as for the 10% remaining, wow
> wonderful.

This reminds me of one of my favorite quotes, from the late science
fiction writer Theodore Sturgeon:

"Eighty percent of all science fiction is crap.
Then again, eighty percent of everything is crap."

Lucky for me, Brie, kissing, and my stuffed monkeys fall under the other
20% (although the three are rarely seen in combination).

TTFN,
mrjake

I want Herbie Hancock's fingers.