Sinister: Cheese and This Mortal Coil

JJ johnj at xxx.com
Tue Oct 6 23:54:12 BST 1998

Mctaggart, Robert wrote:

> Cambazola rocks.  Lancashire smoked cheddar is damn good.  St
> Nectaire, Bavarian smoked cheese...the possibilities are endless.

Tag knows about cheese, oh yes, for he IS the cheesemeister.
I would recommend a nice applewood smoked cheddar, or my favourite
which is white stilton with apricot, a variation on this and no less
exciting is wensleydale with cranberries in it. I used to like a nice
blue stilton but went off that. Tag, I bought some bavarian smoked
cheese ESPECIALLY FOR YOU last friday, except I left it in the fridge
at work. That's why I couldn't come round, I was too ashamed.

Someone asked about This Mortal Coil, I haven't heard the first album,
the one with Song To The Siren on it (was it called It'll End In
Tears?) but I have heard another one, it has a womans head on the
cover and is vaguely brown ish. Dunno what it's called but it's very
good indeed, it could be called 'Blood' but I'm not sure. I thought it
was the 2nd LP but Tag says 3rd, so he's probably right.

JJ