Sinister: RE: Meet Sinister "personality"

Warrander John - FML WarranderJ at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 7 09:46:28 BST 1998

Hello All,

Mr Peter Miller has been soliciting smut:

>you'd be better off with "Blue Movie"

Tut, tut Mr Miller. Keep it clean. There are some Sarah fans on this
list.
After the BBC2 "Erotica" evening a while back I'm quite tempted though.
Especially if it's a 70s British bluey. Some pasty bloke with a mullet
bonking the mum from the oxo family in a stunning speeded up scene
with <yikes> a bare backside in view. Very erotic. Of course, the coup
de grace was the very cheesy background music. I wonder why they
stopped making "confessions" films then?

To the point though. Mr Robert "MC Taggart" McTaggart will be
venturing forth from his bedroom in a couple of Saturdays time. Armed
with his carrier bag of obscure European pop greats that nobody likes
and Northern Soul comps on Kent that everybody loves. He will be
strutting
his stuff and spinning some mean tunes at Manchester's Smile. Anybody
in the Manchester area that fancies going along and offering a bit of
moral
support would probably be appreciated. None of Smile's regulars like our
little Robert. Something to do with his inability to fully understand
the
simple request "will you play some fucking Charlatans, PLEASE!!!".
You'll be able to identify Robert by his big smile and abnormally petite
feet. I've never dared look at his feet myself but I have noticed some
shoes lying around his house that I assumed belonged to a small child.

And tip for the day. If you're intending going along to any of the
Rocket
>From The Crypt gigs with Australian rock gods You Am I supporting. Be
sure and get there early and don't miss one second of the antipodean
legends. They blew Manchester away last night and they've helped me
come to terms with the fact that I'm going to miss Motorhead's 20th
anniversary gig on Friday. Boo!

Rock 'n' Rule people
love...John