Sinister: Blue Cheese

Adrian Evans AEvans at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 7 10:19:28 BST 1998

The Wanderer wrote :

>Mr Peter Miller has been soliciting smut:

Where've you been the last 12 months ???

>Tut, tut Mr Miller. Keep it clean. There are some Sarah fans on this
>list.
>After the BBC2 "Erotica" evening a while back I'm quite tempted though.
>Especially if it's a 70s British bluey. Some pasty bloke with a mullet
>bonking the mum from the oxo family in a stunning speeded up scene
>with <yikes> a bare backside in view. Very erotic. Of course, the coup
>de grace was the very cheesy background music. I wonder why they
>stopped making "confessions" films then?

Did anyone see that shit on Channel 4 late last night...I was
gobsmacked.  I never knew they were allowed to show shit like that on
terrestial TV...outrageous.  Naturally I turned it off straight
away......the moment it finished.....well it was quite late you know.

A quickie for Robert McBobbert and the rest of you evil
cheeseworshippors.
This just landed in my inbox.

>A new home is needed for a 3 year old registered Toggenburg Nanny Goat,
>in milk, quiet and easy to handle. A reduction in stock forces sale.
Any
>sensible offers will be considered. Please ring 01626 824884 for
further
>details.

Grow your own ???
A Sinister cheese, exclusive to the list and a slap-up great curry at
the end of it all.

I HATE CHEESE.