Sinister: unkindest cut

Corpora Arenacea lonelyhighway at xxx.com
Wed Oct 7 13:31:01 BST 1998

	The eighth-day Jewish ceremony is called the bris millah, brit millah
in non-Diasporic Hebrew.....it is supposedly a covenant with God but I
wish I'd been old enough to choose whether I wanted to be aligned. Tho
it was pretty funny, I went to my cousin's bris and when they were done
and the reception had begun we looked over at the table and there was
his little foreskin, just sort of lying there, and my brother and I
mulled over whether to steal it and then present it back to him as a Bar
Mitzvah present.
	And for those of you who think that having a circumcision at age 13 is
too impossibly painful, from what I remember that is exactly what the
Muslims do. I heard that some sects (of Islam) are also pretty big on
female (!) circumcision so that they can never derive enjoyment from
sex, and in fact makes it almost excruciatingly painful. Does anyone
have a copy of Tigermilk?