Sinister: You Made Me Forget My .. Birthday

Jean-Christophe MAGNIENT magnient at xxx.fr
Wed Oct 7 13:57:23 BST 1998

Chance, fortuity, hap, luck, inevitability, necessity, destiny, fate,
foreordination, predestination, fortune, hazard,.. : an unpredictable,
and uncontrollable 'MASTER' force. Or: << yesterday B&S were playing in
Paris, I was there  AND it was my birthday >>. What else can I say? I'm
happy..
OK may be you don't care but i had to share this.

I won't make a review of the concert but i must say i really liked the
cover of 'poupee de cire, poupee de son', and Stuart was so funny during
the song, all excited and dancing (!!) apart in a corner. I also loved
the parts when they start making noises: e.g. the end of Spaceboy Dream.
It's a nice contrast with the ballads.
Last but not least, i was pretty impressed by Isobel. She does look like
Julie Andrews (even Stuart mentioned it) and she was so cute in her
flower dress with her embarrassed and shy manners.
What a Day !

For the french guys who were at La Fourmi before the concert i wish i
were there to chat but i couldn't make it, so maybe next time.

Blue Skies, Zice ;))))

--
Jean-Christophe MAGNIENT	PhD Student / Doctorant
ONERA - MFE / DSNA / ETRI	[ http://www.onera.fr ]