Sinister: Tony Adams Does Jobbies in Taxis

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Oct 7 14:11:20 BST 1998

McRagtag wrote:

>Peter, I'm sorry that I cruelly raised your hopes, I should have made
>it clear, it was only a number one.  It was Tony Adams that did the
>other sort.

I stand corrected. I'm not particularly surprised that Eartha Kitt does
wee-wees in taxis, that kind of thing could happen to anyone. I mean, you're
out on the pish with your mates, the last bus has just gone, you have to get
a taxi, there's no choice. But you were having so much fun in the pub that
you forgot to go to the lavvy. The only plausible solution is to do it in
your trousers, thus leaving a wee wee-wee puddle in the back of the taxi.
Otherwise you could do it in that little door handle guard thing made of
clear palstic. Unless you're a girl, because they do wee-wees out of their
bottoms. Apparently.

....why are you all looking at me
>funny?

Because your flies are undone. I had another dream with you in it last
night. It was a football match, with big rough Chelsea hooligans. I say, I
do like John Gregory, don't you? 10 English players - mad impetuous fool!
Still, you can't argue with that kind of lead. I think it's all over bar the
shouting, basically.

B&S content: I saw a wovewy wickle wobin wedbweast and it was wovewy and all
singing and nice!

More B&S content: I listened to that French radio session and thought it was
smashing. I don't think Bernard Bressloire is a c*nt at all, Funkyseb.
However, I have decided to let you off because if you hadn't pointed out the
subtle difference between LW and MW I wouldn't have heard it at all, so
thanks very much, my funky little friend. As it happens, I heard it in
glorious FM in the end. So ner. Mr Murdoch sounded really nervous at first,
which is nice, but soon got into the swing of avoiding any songs off the
album they were supposed to be promoting, which is also nice. The highlight
for me was "poopy de poo, poopy de pomme" , which was delivered at a
hurtling breakneck gallopy pace with loony synth and monster munch drums. I
do believe Ms Campbell shouted a bit near the end, which is nice. We'll make
a Poly Styrene of her yet. It's a shame there wasn't time for the last song,
if the infamous instrument changes had been a bit slicker it would have been
all right. The crowd were well into it, was that natural or was there
someone holding up instructions like "CHEER NOW!" to help create that
Beatlemania vibe? All in all, a very pleasant bit of radio entertainment,
which is nice.

Miss Erin wrote:

Peter Peter Pumpkin-eater, I hope this letter was interesting enough for
you (fnar fnar).  Someone has to be the pragmatist when Honey's not
around.

I'm afraid this was the only bit I read properly, I just skimmed the rest.
No offense intended to anyone, there just isn't time to read everything. I'm
a working man, you know. Or I will be when I stop spouting shite like this.
I can't possibly keep up with all the messages. Sorry. I'm sure it was very
interesting though. I'm sure they all are.

Keith, you weren't in my dream last night, probably because you NEVER EVER
write to us anymore.

Tall Stu, you should have given your ticket to that girl. The fact that you
didn't suggests that you don't really love her with all your heart. If she
were to accept your kind offer, you would know that she was evil, and you
could just snatch it out of her hands and go anyway. Result - you get to see
the concert and find out whether she's a smasher or not at the same time.

Sarah, I know not what you seek Mari Trini-wise, but shall send out a search
party immediately. I wouldn't get over excited about Spanish music in
general though. But I do know "bailamos el bimbo, que está causando
sensación". I've got it. My favourite Spanish group is, damn, I've forgotten
what they're called...I can sort you out with Reggae for Lovers too, and
Kent Northern Soul compilations that everyone loves. Just say the word.

Can I go now?

Peter