Sinister: The boy with too much time on his hands

Paul Field paul.field at xxx.com
Wed Oct 7 15:31:46 BST 1998

Jake wrote:
Who'd have thought that we would get some new
stuff so soon after the release Twattybus. (still no anagrams yet I see!)

Well here's one, and also some good advice: Bath with beer, pot, ashtray
(see the title - it really is true)

Maybe the poolie Honey can think of some better ones. I had hours of fun(?)
coming up with that one. Maybe I should go on coundown.... do you think
Richard Whiteley likes B&S? Or has an Arab strap for that matter?? Do you
think I'm a sad bastard?? Well, you're probably right.

Byeee
Paul.