Sinister: No cheese content

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 7 16:05:46 BST 1998

On Tue, 6 Oct 1998, Krissy wrote:

> Hi, all!
> Does anyone have a CDR version of Tigermilk that they would be willing to
> *sell*?  I've tried all the straightways, and now I'm going into the black
> market.  But what else can I do??
> E-mail me, if you can help---
> (hi, roberta)
>
> Krissy

Oh dear, call out the cavalry. Jeepster have said a few times that they
don't mind people doing tapes of Tigermilk for others, but absolutely not
if there's money involved. So for any other new listees out there, please
don't even think about asking the list for a CD of it in return for money,
or you'll probably get a nasty email back from them at least.

Anyway, enough of that. I was going to ask last time I wrote, but I forgot
- can anyone recommend any good Northern Soul collections for a party I'm
having next weekend? I'm sure there must be a few afficionados here...
(Oh, and while I'm at it, I'm still looking for a tape of the Divine
Comedy gig that was on the radio on Monday if anyone wasn't trying to
listen to the B&S session instead).

And I've discovered another problem with being a tall git - I had to get
some passport photos done, and the top of my head didn't appear in the
photos I got back. Probably a good thing actually, I'm having a serious
bad hair day today. Just what weird device is it that they build into
passport photo machines to ensure that you always look really stupid in
the pictures?

Big Stu

I don't think she's interested, but I'll keep trying...