Sinister: The winners of the tapes !

Philippe Garnier Philippe.Garnier at xxx.fr
Wed Oct 7 17:19:50 BST 1998

Hi again,
The representives who will reveice the tape of the radio session
broadcasted 2 days ago are :

For UK : duke of harringay <tangent at lineone.net>
	and kenny <kenny at dircon.co.uk>

For Ireland : Barrett Ronan <RBARRETT at dlrcoco.ie>

For USA : "Jim Schmidt" <Jim.Schmidt at sfweekly.com>

For Canada : Sandra Duric <sandrad at accu-staff.com>

For Spain : Jose Maria SagĂșillo (hijo)
	<IMCEAEX-_O=GONVARRI_OU=CGT_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=SAGUILLO+5FJH at gestamp.es>

For Germany : Stephan Hammer <hammers at ruf.uni-freiburg.de

Did I forget anyone ? :)

Recently, I received a message from Thailand (ooon at samart.co.th). I dont
know whether oon is a boy or a girl, but I have decided that a
Belle&Sebastian fan from FarEast deserves a tape. Asia needs to get a copy!
So now oon, just send me your adress !

IMPORTANT : these lucky people dont have their tapes yet, because I need to
recover 2 songs that were not broadcasted on the radio before sending the
session all around the earth. I want you to get all the songs! So be
patient, no need to overflow them with sweet mails! The day when I will
send the tapes to them, I will send a message to sinister.

ALSO IMPORTANT : theses lucky people will decide what they want in exchange
for the tapes. As far as I am concerned, I dont want any money. No dollars,
no pounds sterling, no deutsch mark, no euro, no...what is the currency in
Thailand ? Boo to the money world ! You can send me a tape : a blanck tape,
or some music that I dont have. I am sure that you can find some good music
that I don't own :)

Private message : don't worry Matt, I wont forget you. Do you remember the
photo ? :)

Erin apologises as Mister Murdoch is used to :
>I wasn't trying to be rude by saying "Frenchies" - I hope it
>doesn't look like an insult

Is there any country where "frenchies" is an insult ?

Philippe, who loves horses