Sinister: monday people of new york unite

Cassandra Grasso grahmsgirl at xxx.com
Wed Oct 7 18:16:40 BST 1998

Hello List,
Since I love planning things would it be alright if I planned a get
together in New York for the Sunday night show? This is what I was
thinking...perhaps we could do the whole tourist thing in NY for those
who don't get to come here much and then have dinner at a nice
restaurant like Ollie's (Chinese food in the middle of Times Square) or
this amazing Italian restaurant downtown that I can't think of the name
at the moment. Or we could have a nice autumn picnic in central park to
keep in the tradition of picnics. If anyone else is up for this idea
please email me privately and feel free to give suggestions! The more
people the better!
Ta!
Cass