Sinister: Don't diss Sussex

kenny kenny at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 7 21:18:57 BST 1998

I was raeding the mail from funky seb and he said;

Fluffy Starry wrote:
<<Stop being such wankers you lot about READING THE ARCHIVES!!! >>
Sorry. I'm being a bit of a old git aren't I? I didn't realise how arsey I
sounded, telling people what to post. And you don't really have a diseased
mind. Well, only in a nice way.
             You know who I hate, BTW? People from Sussex. Well, 80% of
them.
With their little white signposts, and their rural pubs...pah! They come
over
here (Kent) and think they own the bloody place....foreigners!

Well that is it. I've had enough. I admit that I was one of the guilty ones
who said look in the archives, but I stopped that after a couple of days
when even I had got sick of it, so Sarahs little outburst was a little
delayed, but I see her point. Sorry.

But Funkyseb, you can't hate me just because I live in a county
neighbouring yours. It is not my fault the way that some Sussexers ( or
what ever the collective noun is for us who live in Sussex) travel to Kent
for a Sunday drive or whatever, and besides I hardly think I have to go to
Kent ( the whole 10 miles away that is from my house) for a rural pub.
Every single sodding village around where I live has at least 2 pubs,
sometimes there are pubs without villages, just shoved in the middle of
nowhere, just because there used to be an old road there to go to London.

Anyway, I hope I'm one of the 80%
Love thy fellow counties (except, Essex coz they all drive white Cortinas)

Jake