Sinister: Kilgore Trout

Jake Reichert ajax at xxx.com
Wed Oct 7 22:03:22 BST 1998

> Neil mentioned the writer Kilgore Trout in Vonnegut's novels... I just
> wanted to make it clear that this is a fictional character... And where's
> this fish link?  If it were, "80% of everything is CARP," that would
> follow...

I think it was actually the Theodore STURGEON part.  Only because I'm not
entirely convinced that 80% of everything is carp.

It's been just ducky weather here in San Francisco all week.  Nice and
sunny, a bit blustery, kinda what you'd like in Fall weather.  It makes me
want to go to country fairs.  It makes up for the seven straight months of
rain earlier this year.  I'd send you a big box of it, but that may be a
bit difficult, given the current technological limitations in packaging up
meteorological phenomena.

-mrjake
The only good meeting is a Free Pizza meeting.