Sinister: tout alert!

Rachel Kramer Bussel rkb200 at xxx.edu
Wed Oct 7 22:22:09 BST 1998

FYI...that "someone" trying to make a profit is called...TICKETMASTER. So
fine, I'm not gonna take a $10 loss on my ticket cause I can't go just
because I went through Ticketmaster and not Other Music. If I was gonna
set some random price too, I wouldn't pick $25.50. Maybe someone's ticket
cost $5 and they'd be willing to part with it for $5, that's very nice but
I can't afford to take a loss, SORRY. Also, please don't any more people
email me about the ticket...got lotsa emails already. I'd think there are
people on various other lists who are looking to trade or sell tickets.

defensively,

rachel