Sinister: the length of your....show

baggy trousers rmckay at xxx.edu
Wed Oct 7 22:50:32 BST 1998

heya

i am all set for athens now, i have my tickets, i have made my hotel
reservations for the night, i have given my car its first wash in about 8
months..i just need to figure out how to get there now...usually i figure
that north is always in front of me....no north/south/east/west..just tell
me left or right!

can anyone tell me how long a show we can expect? an hour? and hour and a
half?

thanks
roberta

**oh you look so tired		    +  "Rock'n'roll is the most brutal,
  mouth slack and wide		    +   ugly, vicious form of expression -
  ill-housed and ill-advised	    +   sly, lewd, in fact plain dirty..a
  your face is as mean as	    +   rancid-smelling aphrodisiac..the
  your life has been		    +	martial music of every delinquent
  crash into my arms		    +	on the face of the earth..."
  i want you******		    +
   -'jack the ripper' (morrissey)   +		-Frank Sinatra 1957